All blades are thoroughly inspected when they are received, as their repair is critical to extending the life of the blade.
We take the extra step to ensure perfection.
At every step in the repair process, each blade is inspected to ensure quality before it is allowed to pass on.
Our skilled craftsmen inspect for:
|Concentricity||Edge Quality||Plate runout||Tooth runout|
|within .002||within .005||within .005||within .005|
Smithing and hammering is a critical component that only ACS provides; the individual blades are hammered to run true with proper tension. There is absolutely no substitute for this skill in saw-making. Not only can we hammer (flatten) and retension any diameter saw blade, but we GUARANTEE that you will be satisfied!
The following is a list of our services offered:
- Complete sharpening and repair of carbide tipped saws. (Including welding on new shoulders)
- New standard or custom made blades, up to 34” diameter.
- Circular H.S.S. sharpening and new blades
- Circular metal and wood cutting saws sharpened and new. (Up to 34” diameter)
- Hammering and tensioning.
- PCD Diamond saw service.
- Complete hand saw service, re-tooth, set and sharpening.
- Shaper cutters (standard and custom) made and serviced.
- Masonry drills and multi-spur bits repaired and sharpened.
- Shear blades, jointer knives, steel and carbide sharpened. (up to 53″ long)
- Plugging of expansion slots to eliminate excessive noise.
- Regular pick-up and delivery service provided to all customers on our truck routes